Athletic Department Mission Statement:
The Lebanon Athletic Department is dedicated to fostering achievement and excellence in our young people in academics, athletics and life. We are, therefore committed to developing the character, ability and sportsmanship of each individual student/athlete.
The Lebanon School District supports and maintains a combined total of thirty-one varsity, junior varsity, freshman and 7/8 grade athletic programs and forty-five clubs and activities. The primary purpose of these programs is to meet those school-related interests and needs of all students that are not provided for by the curricular program of the school. All students within the Lebanon School District are well aware that these programs are available to them throughout their high school career. The activities program refers to clubs, classes, intramural, fine arts and interscholastic programs.
- Fall Sports Awards – November 1, 2018- LHS Auditorium 6:00pm
- Winter Sports Awards – February 14, 2019 – LHS Auditorium 6:00pm
- Spring Sports Awards – May 14, 2019 – LHS Auditorium 6:00pm
All Sport Passes
Are available to purchase
- Passes are $20.00 for Students & $40.00 for Adults. This pass admits card holder to all home sporting events for the 2017-2018 school year.
- This year we have 43 home events at $5.00 per Adult = $215.00 that’s a $175.00 savings,
- This year we have 43 home events at $3.00 per Student = $129.00, that’s a $109.00 savings.
- Call the athletic office @ 717-270-6722 Monday – Friday 8:00am to 3:00pm to order yours today!
Lebanon Athletics Sports Schedules
Click on the link below to see the most up-to-date information about
Cedar Athletics schedule changes, including postponements and cancellations:
PIAA Physical Information (see above)
Lebanon Athletic Hall of Fame Class of 2018 Inductee
Class of 2018
Anthony Trautman Class of 2007
Paul Blackburn -Coach
Carlos Sanchez -Coach
Tom Strohman -Class of 1970
John Barnhart -Coach
Cedar Spirit Award
For a list of Hall of Fame members (see above)
Athletic Department Staff
Sam Elias CMMA Sharold Krall Keith Varney M.Ed, LAT, ATC
Director of Athletics Secretary to the Director of Athletics Head Athletic Trainer
Phone: (717) 270-6770 Phone: (717) 270-6772 Phone:(717)270-6830
Fax: (717) 270-6887 Fax: (717) 270-6887 Fax: (717) 270-6887
Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com