Become a member of the Lebanon Cedars Team!
For professional positions click here to create an account and apply (locate position by county and use keyword Lebanon School District) or for support staff positions click support app-electronic to print support staff application and submit to Human Resources Department. The Lebanon School District is an equal opportunity employer.
- Assistant Varsity Track & Field Coach (Pole Vault)
Please contact Nutrition, Inc. at 717-273-9391, ext. 6739.
There are no openings at this time.
- ESOL Teacher
- Located at Lebanon Middle School
- English as Second Language job description
- Mathematics Teacher
- Located at Lebanon High School
- Master’s degree in mathematics required
- Mathematics Teacher
- Nurse Assistant-Floater
- Must possess LPN or RN license
- Rate of pay, LPN: 15.05/hr.; RN: $17.05/hr.
- Personal Care Assistant-Location to be determined
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Assist individual student with specific needs
- Personal Care Assistant job description
- Life Skills Paraprofessional-Lebanon High School
- Must be highly qualified per the ESSA guidelines (48 college credits or successful completion test)
- Rate of pay range is $11.75/hr.-$15.75/hr. depending on education
- Substitute Custodial staff
- As needed basis, mainly 2nd shift (2:45 p.m.-10:45 p.m.)
- Must be able to work in all Buildings within the district
- Custodian General Job Description
- Day-to-Day Substitutes-Teaching and Support Staff
- Substitute throughout the district on an as needed basis
- Bachelor degree required for substitute teachers
- $125/day for substitute teachers
- Support staff rates vary based on position
- Paraprofessionals/Personal Care Assistants $9.90/hour
- Security Guards $9.90/hour
- Secretaries $10.90/hour
- Nurse Assistants-LPN $13.60/hour
- Nurse Assistants-RN $16.10/hour
To apply, please contact Sandra Cruz at email@example.com or (717)273-9391, ext. 6922
Click here to visit our Substitutes page for job descriptions and other information.
Positions available on an as needed basis. If you are interested in being a foreign language translator/interpreter for the Lebanon School District, please contact the ESOL Department at 717-273-9391, ext. 6601.
ESOL Placement testing
Test administrator to determine placement of newly-registered PHLOTE designated students in the District’s English to Speakers of Other Languages Program. The test administrator will work at the rate of $32/hour on an on-call hourly basis as-needed when new students register.
Applicants must possess the following credentials:
- Valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate
- Pennsylvania ESL Program Specialist Certification (K-12)
- Certification to administer the ACCESS for ELLs Test Version 2.0.
- Evidence of training to administer the WIDA ACCESS Placement Test
Bilingual English/Spanish applicants are encouraged to apply.
Required clearances to be employed by the Lebanon School District: