Below are some resources that you, as a current employee of the Lebanon School District, may find helpful.
Employee Web Portal
AESOP Learning Center Portal
Child Abuse Reporting
Act 24 of 2011 & Act 82 of 2012
- Act 34 PA State police Clearance: https://epatch.state.pa.us/Home.jsp
- Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance: https://www.compass.state.pa.us/CWIS/public/home
- Act 114 FBI Fingerprint Clearance: FBI PA Service Code School Districts
- Arrest or Conviction Form: arrest or conviction form
Act 126 Mandated Reporting
PA Act 126- Child Abuse Recognition and Mandated Reporting
As of January 2, 2013, Act 126 requires that all school entities and independent contractors of school entities, including contracted substitute teachers, who have direct contact with children complete a three hour training every five years on child abuse recognition and mandated reporting.
This training must include the following components to comply with Act 126:
- Recognition of the signs of abuse and sexual misconduct and reporting requirements for suspected abuse and sexual misconduct in this Commonwealth
- Provisions of the “Professional Educator Discipline Act”, including mandatory reporting requirements
- Lebanon School District’s policy related to reporting suspected abuse and sexual misconduct (Our Policy # 806)
- Maintenance of professional and appropriate relationships with students
If an employee attends a training session outside of the Lebanon School District, the employee must submit proof of completion (certificate, letter of verification, etc.) AND complete the Lebanon School District Augmented Training Form to show that you have reviewed the LSD Policy #806 regarding Child Abuse and that you have met all other requirements of the Act 126 training. A copy of this form, additional information, and a listing of approved online providers can be found below.
PA Child Welfare Resource Center – FREE – Complete this three hour online course provided online for free and print your certificate when complete. You do not have to complete the course in one session. During any future visits, you will get a pop up message asking if you would like to resume where you left off. www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu
Link to Educator Discipline Act
Policy 806: Policy 806 – Child Abuse