Athletic Department Mission Statement:
The Lebanon Athletic Department is dedicated to fostering achievement and excellence in our young people in academics, athletics and life. We are, therefore committed to developing the character, ability and sportsmanship of each individual student/athlete.
The Lebanon School District supports and maintains a combined total of thirty-one varsity, junior varsity, freshman and 7/8 grade athletic programs and forty-five clubs and activities. The primary purpose of these programs is to meet those school-related interests and needs of all students that are not provided for by the curricular program of the school. All students within the Lebanon School District are well aware that these programs are available to them throughout their high school career. The activities program refers to clubs, classes, intramural, fine arts and interscholastic programs.
Lebanon Boys Basketball
Tonight, Lebanon plays Warwick at Cedar Crest – 7:00 tip off. Section 2 Play-In game for LL Playoffs.
The winner will advance to the LL Semi -finals on Thurs.
Live stream – www.LLHoops.com
Blue Ridge Cable will also do a live broadcast, and WLBR/WQIC will also broadcast.
Lebanon Athletics Sports Guidelines/Schedules
SPECTATOR INFORMATION FOR COVID-19
- HOME FANS ONLY, limited to the families of the athletes with advanced passes for admittance
- Fans are required to be masked, social distance, and are not to socialize with other family groups or athletic teams
- Standing or loitering will not be permitted
- No approaching officials, teams, coaches, or players
- When attending a game in the gym,
- You will not be able to return if you leave
- At the conclusion of the contest, please leave the venue immediately
- Help us stay safe and stay open
LIVE STREAM LINKS FOR HOME CONTESTS
This is the direct link to the WLHS livestream: https://www.youtube.com/c/WLHSTV/live
The homepage for the YouTube channel is: https://www.youtube.com/c/WLHSTV
- Click on the link below to see the most up-to-date information about Cedar Athletics schedule changes, including postponements and cancellations:
- Winter Sports Begins- November 20, 2020
- Winter Sports Awards – February 18, 2021 – LHS Auditorium 6:00pm
- Spring Sports Begins – March 8, 2021
- Spring Sports Awards – May 12, 2021 – LHS Auditorium 6:00pm
Thanks for your support.
PIAA Physical Information (see above)
Lebanon Athletic Hall of Fame Class of 2019 Inductee
CLASS OF 2020
THIS IS A BY-YEAR
For a list of Hall of Fame members (see above)
Athletic Department Staff
Sam Elias CMMA Sharold Krall Keith Varney M.Ed, LAT, ATC
Director of Athletics Secretary to the Director of Athletics Head Athletic Trainer
Phone: (717) 270-6770 Phone: (717) 270-6772 Phone:(717)270-6830
Fax: (717) 270-6887 Fax: (717) 270-6887 Fax: (717) 270-6887
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org