This page will provide links to resources that you may find heloful in planning Learn at Home Activities.
Logging into Zoom with a Lebanon Google ID
The district has purchased the full version of SeeSaw for all buildings Grade K -5. This is expected to go Live on Thursday March 26, 2020. Individual SeeSaw Accounts registered with @lebanon.k12.pa.us emails will be able to migrate to the new District Platform.
- Teacher Hub: Comprehensive guide and resources for remote learning for teachers
- Family Hub: Learning resources and Seesaw setup
- Admin Hub: Comprehensive guide and resources for remote learning with Seesaw for Schools
- Administrator Home Learning Guide: List of considerations, compiled from best practices from our community
- Webinar – Administrator Resources: Walks admins through resources, every Mon & Wed to March 30
- Webinar – Remote Learning with Seesaw: Every Wednesday through March 30
- Self-Paced Remote Learning Training: Slide deck
Teachers experienced with class Dojo may continue to use the program.