COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Preparedness
This regularly updated page is a resource for information about COVID-19 and the Lebanon School District’s preparedness efforts. The Lebanon School District is working to provide safe environments, experiences, and opportunities for all students. We will post verified linformation and district created materials for our community on this page.
- June 25, 2020 – Lebanon Athletic Health and Safety Plan 6-25-20
- June 25, 2020 – Covid-19 School Re-opening Survey
- June 17, 2020 – Mobile Learning Update
- April 20, 2020 – Guide to Internet Service during COVID 19
- April 3, 2020- Continuity of Education Plan posted.
- April 3, 2020 – Student Tech Help Email activated – StudentTechHelp@lebanon.k12.pa.us
- April 2, 2020 – Comcast offers 2 months of free internet to low income customers
- March 30, 2020 – Today the Governor ordered all Pennsylvania schools to remain closed until further notice.
- March 30, 2020 – ResourcesforParents
- March 30, 2020 – ResourcesforParents-Spanish
- March 30, 2020 – ResourcesforParents-Arabic
- March 24, 2020 – Special Meeting Board of Directors
- March 23, 2020 – Today the Governor and the Secretary of Education closed schools through and including April 6th with the first possible day for students to return on April 9th. Regarding how this announcement impacts our Easter break remains undecided. We will provide additional updates as they become available.
- March 20, 2020 – Lunch pickup changed to 1 day pickup for week
- March 19, 2020 – Learn at Home Resources
- March 17, 2020 – K4 Registation Infomation
- March 16, 2020 – School Meals
- March 16, 2020 – School Meals – SPANISH
- March 15, 2020 – A message from Dr. Abrom, Superintendent.
- March 14, 2020 – Staff Superintendent Communication
- March 13, 2020 -Governor Wolf Announces Closure of Pennsylvania Schools
- March 4, 2020 – Superintendent Letter
WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital Website: Local Healthcare System – Coronavirus Information in Spanish: https://www.wellspan.org/coronavirus-en-espa%C3%B1ol/#
CDC Center for Disease Control National Website: COVID-19 Information in Spanish:https://espanol.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Penn State Hershey Med: Coronavirus Information in Spanish: https://yourcare.pennstatehealth.org/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/34718/p/p-002d/t/page/fm/0?sid=TV2:D0unMLgqn
- Reach Lebanon County – Non Emergency Information and assistance to Lebanon County Resident
- Additional Resources
- PA Department of Health COVID-19 Updates
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 Site
- World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19 FAQ
- World Health Organization (WHO) COVID-19 Site
- District Pandemic Plan
- Healthcare Resources