COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Preparedness
This regularly updated page is a resource for information about COVID-19 and the Lebanon School District’s preparedness efforts. The Lebanon School District is working to provide safe environments, experiences, and opportunities for all students. We will post verified linformation and district created materials for our community on this page.
- March 24, 2020 – Special Meeting Board of Directors
- March 23, 2020 – Today the Governor and the Secretary of Education closed schools through and including April 6th with the first possible day for students to return on April 9th. Regarding how this announcement impacts our Easter break remains undecided. We will provide additional updates as they become available.
- March 20, 2020 – Lunch pickup changed to 1 day pickup for week
- March 19, 2020 – Learn at Home Resources
- March 17, 2020 – K4 Registation Infomation
- March 16, 2020 – School Meals
- March 16, 2020 – School Meals – SPANISH
- March 15, 2020 – A message from Dr. Abrom, Superintendent.
- March 14, 2020 – Staff Superintendent Communication
- March 13, 2020 -Governor Wolf Announces Closure of Pennsylvania Schools
- March 4, 2020 – Superintendent Letter