Volunteer Orientation Dates and Locations:
- Tuesday, October 13, 2020 – Lebanon High School @2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 – Henry Houck Elementary @6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020 – Harding Elementary @2:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 4, 2021 – Southeast Elementary @6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 13, 2021 – Lebanon High School @2:00 p.m.
- Volunteer Brochure
- Spanish Brochure: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kbxWHwo5KlHK86B4mSVd180aCgK286K_/view?usp=sharing
Contact the Family Involvement Coordinators at 717-273-9391 extension 6670 if you have questions about the volunteer orientations.
Below you will find the links to go on to obtain clearances, cost, and helpful information of what to expect with each clearance. Payment of fees is the responsibility of the volunteer.
1) PA State Police Clearance
The State Police clearance is available solely online and you will get an instant response showing “no findings”, if you do not have a record. The volunteer must bring in the original document to the district office receptionist.
2) Child Abuse Clearance
The online Child Abuse Clearance site requires you to create an account and submit your request electronically. Results will be emailed or mailed to you, your choice, within 14 days of submission. You also have the option of completing this process using a paper application and US mail. The volunteer must bring in the original document to the district office receptionist.
3) FBI Clearance – Needed only if you have lived in a State other than Pennsylvania, in the past 10 years. FBI PA Service Code School Districts
Non-compliance with this new law requires that we do not permit you to volunteer.