Make purchasing breakfast and lunch easy for you and your child!
All schools within the Lebanon School District are offering parents and guardians of students the opportunity to create a FREE ParentOnline.net account. Parents may use their ParentOnline.net account to view student purchases in the cafeteria, check cafeteria fund balances and transfer money into student accounts using credit or debit cards.
- Easy: Enrolling and funding is simple, and completed online.
- Convenient: Once your account is established, you can check balances, view student purchases, set spending limits, and fund your child’s account from your computer, phone or fax.
- Secure: Your personal and payment card information is protected by the most advanced internet security.
- Automatic: With the recurring payment option, money will always be in your child’s account. When a low balance is reached, money is automatically deposited.
How to Enroll:
- Visit ParentOnline.net and click ENROLL NOW! – Click on any of the ParentOnline.net graphics on our website to link directly to the homepage!
- Create an account – You will need your child’s student ID number. Call your child’s school for this information.
- Start using the features of ParentOnline.net today!
There is no fee to establish a ParentOnline.net account; users can view purchases and account balances, and set spending limits for free. If an automatic or one-time payment service is elected, there will be a flat $1.95 fee for each debit or credit card transaction.
ParentOnline Customer Service: 1-855-729-2328