Lebanon School District Registration Office
1000 S 8th St Lebanon PA 17042 (717) 273-9391 ext. 6603 or 6823
Please use the links below to complete your paperwork and schedule your appointment.
- If you have a username and password for the Registration Gateway System, Click HERE
- If you do not have a username and password, or cannot remember your username and password for the Registration Gateway System, Click HERE
When you come in for your appointment, you MUST have a photo ID and you MUST bring the following documents:
- Proof of Birth – Examples: Original Birth Certificate, resident alien card, passport, state issued identification or driver’s license (in the student’s name)
- Immunization Records – showing all received vaccines to date
- Proof of Residency / Address within the Lebanon School District – Examples: Your lease, mortgage (Showing the property address), or CURRENT utility bill in the parent / guardian’s name. If you are residing with someone else and do not have any of the above in your name, we will provide you with a Residency Affidavit that you will need to have signed by the property owner and notarized prior to your appointment. Please call the Child Accounting Office for more information
- For Incoming K4 Students Only – Proof of All Income – Examples: Last calendar year Income Tax Return, Form W2 for all adults in the household, Last two pay stubs for all jobs and working adults in the household, PA DPW Cash Assistance Statement, Social Security Statements, Child Support Order, Unemployment Compensation
Please remember that you must have all of the above documentation or we will be forced to reschedule your appointment! Please see below for additional information that will be helpful for you to complete the process and help to expedite your student’s placement.
While not required, it would be helpful if you would bring along the following records as well in order to expedite your child’s enrollment:
- If child receives Special Education Services, please bring along the most current copy of their IEP, and the most recent evaluations
- Academic Records (transcripts, most recent report card, progress reports etc.)
- Most Recent Pay Stub or Food Stamp Case Number (for the free and reduced lunch application)
(To aid in the pre-qualification for free / reduced meals through the direct certification program)
NOTE: You must be the parent/legal guardian of the child. If a legal guardian, we request you bring a copy of the court order granting you legal custody or guardianship. If you are in this situation, please contact the Child Accounting Coordinator to discuss the other required documentation that you may need prior to your appointment.
Child Accounting Department
Homeless Student Resources (McKinney-Vento Act 42)
The Lebanon School District believes that homeless youth should have access to free and appropriate public education and wishes to limit the barriers that homeless children may face. Our goal is to have the educational process continue as uninterrupted as possible while children are in displaced situations.
Homeless students are defined as individuals lacking a fixed, regular, and nighttime residence, which include students living under the following conditions:
- Sharing the housing of other persons due to loss of housing or economic hardship.
- Living in motels, hotels, trailer parks, or camping grounds due to lack of adequate alternative accommodations.
- Living in emergency, transitional, or domestic violence shelters.
- Abandoned in hospitals.
- Living in public or private places not designated for or ordinarily used as regular sleeping accommodations for human beings.
- Living in cars, parks, public spaces, abandoned buildings, substandard housing, transportation stations, or similar settings.
- Living as migratory children in conditions described in previous examples.
- Living as run-away children.
- Being abandoned or forced out of homes by parents/guardians or caretakers.
- Living as school-age unwed mothers in houses for unwed mothers if they have no other living accommodations.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Lebanon School District Homeless Liaison, Cindy VanAken at email@example.com or 717-821-5459.